Monday, May 30, 2011

My direction for my fitness

Hello everybody. Yesterday I did a video update for YouTube about where I am going with my fitness. Now I am updating my blog too.

Okay, so I have a lot if people asking me Marcus/Black which direction are you going with your fitness. Because we see too different directions. Well let me explain to ya'll what I am doing.

People who know me personally know that I go to Planet Fitness. I've been going there for almost 2 yrs. Prior to that I had a Personal Trainer who was a former bodybuilder. He taught me a lot about workingout, genetics, diet, foods, protein, pre-workout and training. One thing that I've learned from him that it is all about genetics. Everybody has either good/bad genetics. I took what I learned from him and I was on the internet looking ay different websites and fitness magazines for help. Hell I was trying all kinds of Proteins. But I realized that it is not about the proteins. It's about how hard you work. And how dedicated you are in the gym. I was going 7days a week 3hrs a day. Buy I still wasn't happy. I would look in the mirror and criticize myself because I didn't see anything on my body that was changing. But other people would. And too me that was not good enough. Here I am in the gym 3hrs a day, 7 days a week. But I didn't want to see what was going on. I had to make some changes to my workout days because I was in there too much and not home. So I decided to go 3/4 days a week. Now with that being said. I was lifting heavy. When I say heavy I mean. On my Lap Pulldowns-I'm pulling 260 which is the whole stack and I'm pulling it 12 times. Now everybody knows when you lift heavy you do less reps. But I know this but my body is doing something else.

But now onto my main topic: I have been going to two gym for too different reasons: 1st reason is I'm going to the Training Center in New Castle, De. This is a bodybuilding gym. I am going there because a friend if mines goes there and he asked me to go and experience the differ between a Fitness center and a Bodybuilding Gym. 2nd reason is became I want to see how much a difference there is. But I see there is a difference.

Now Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness is a good gym, I can't take away from that. I have achieved a lot in planet fitness. Planet Fitness is a great gym and despite what people may say. I believe that you can get bigger and have good definition all from Planet Fitness.

My directions is still the same. I want to Tone Up and have the Definition. Please note that I still want to add on muscle but not a lot. Just enough. So now what I am doing:

3/4 Sets 15/12/15/12 Reps

Chest/Triceps/Abs

Back/Biceps/Abs

Shoulders/Traps/Abs

legs/abs

Cardio is done 2 times a week @30-65mins

No comments:

Post a Comment