Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Excuse me......................... I'M BACK!!!!

Sorry guys its been alittle bit since I last was on here! Trying to figure out how I am going about my whole workout routine. I have gotten some great advice from some suscribers, friends, and family about what I should and shouldn't do. So, I am doing what I need to do to almost perfect my workout routine.

Please bare with me lol!

This past weekend I went to another gym called "THE TRAINING CENTER" with my bro Mike knoxxx and Wize Shabazz! It's a big difference than working out at planet fitness! That workout was different than anything I've ever experienced and I can't wait to do it again.

Now on the job front! I love my new job and I can't believe how God has amazed me yet again in so many areas in my life! So now I gotta stay focused and stay in my lane.....These are things I gotta remember in life because I lose track on somethings. But I won't on  this blessing......

Thanking him for everything I am and everything I'm going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment