Thursday, May 5, 2011

KEEPING IT REAL AND SHORT/LONG TERM GOALS

I everyone should at least make short term and long terms goals in life. No matter how redundant it may seem to you. I firmly believe thanks to my wife and family that if you write and speak it out loud you can manifest your words into existence! So make sure every week or whenever you can apply short term and long term goals in your life no matter if they come into fruition or not.

For my I have a short term goal that is a extension of my long term goals for my fitness and health life style. Now I need everyone to know sometime I do cheat! And I believe its okay to cheat every now and again. And don't be so hard on yourself because we all slip, you just gotta be able to pick up where you left off and be very persistent on what you need. My blog and YouTube videos isn't a project were I am trying to be someone personal trainer and giving advice as if I am a trainer. This is for myself, and so I can see my progress! If my blog and my videos help others in there struggle then all praises go to GOD! I hope my journey and struggles does help someone out and we can help each other out.

The number one thing I learned from my own personal trainer was never look at it as a diet. But a healthy way of living and that was living my life to the fullest. He always said it was okay to treat yourself and not cheat yourself. He was the one that inspired my to get in shape out outside of my wife doing her thang in the gym. He has won esteemed trophies for his body and fitness. If anyone is off of Stanton road in Delaware and go on Christiana road hang a left at that light past the Mexican restaurant. Go check him out Nutritional Concepts.

SECOND RULE IS BE REAL WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR GOALS. No one can make you do anything you don't want to. Heck, even you can't push yourself to do something you don't want to do! So set realistic goals. Right now mine are to gain some more muscle, tune up for that 6-12 pack lol, and have very defined definition. I'm already at the weight that I need to stay at. Its just been a personal struggle for me because I am my worst critic as we all are. ALWAYS SET REALISTIC GOALS NOT UNREACHABLE GOALS.

Third rule I go by is BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND HAVE GREAT SUPPORT! if your motivation is really low...Like a few people I know always say "I have the drive to workout but the will to push myself isn't there!" Call a friend or family members you know that will amp you up to go! Listen to music that makes you want to get physical.

Another RULE IS LEARN YOUR BODY!! Know what is the :"DEVIL" against your body. Know what food your body responses to well. What people don't know is that your body can have a hard time breaking down certain wheat's, corns, meat, and so forth. So learn what foods make you sick if you eat whether its instantly or 5 hours later. Learn what foods bloat you like cabbage does but you can eat enough of it but not too much. Lee Haney has a web site dedicate for you to learn your body. And also what type your body is like for instance if you're a ectomorph, endomorpic, and so on. Your body can act as if it has hyper or hypo thyroid and you actually don't, or suffer from illieacs(*) disease and you actually don't. Its just the way your body is responding to foods, allergens, and your metabolism.

Now I have more rules but again I AM NOT A PERSONAL TRAINER. THESE THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY OWN TRAINER. AND MY WIFE'S STRUGGLES WITH HEALTH ISSUES  I HAVE LEARNED THESE THINGS.

AGAIN THANKS EVERY ONE!

I would love for all my subscribers and follows to trade advice with each other and help each other. Please I would appreciate any and all feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment