Monday, May 2, 2011

Morning Blogger

Morning Bloggers... Getting ready for work this morning and I come to realize that yesterday I'm church @ Perfected Life on 273. My pastor did something just for me and I thank him for that. I am also and so thank for having good friends and a wife in my corner. Life is good right now and I plan on keeping it positive and always thanking the man above. Without him known of my progress in my job or life. He makes it all possible each and everyday.

I also wanna give my bruh Jesse Stewart a big shoutout... Bruh, I just wanna thank you for hour support for my YouTube videos and the gym. You may not know this but your words has help me a lot. So I thank you.

To my wife Mrs. kya Ray, I love you and I thank you momma for everything. You mean the world to me and I'm glad we've been together for 13yrs and married for 4. Your ny air and life. Thank you for my two wonderful kids and you teaching me how to love again. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment